The Wool Tower | Natasha & Aaron

My first wedding of 2022 was at the Wool Tower just outside of Belfast. It is an amazing wedding venue, and I love the rustic look and how they've kept the vibe of the building authentic to the original mill.

I had a great time photographing Natasha and Aaron's special day. It was full of fantastic little personal moments, and I could see the guests were having a good time, especially as February can be a bit of a gloomy month, so it's great to have a wedding to liven things up!

Below are some of my favourite photographs that I captured from the day. On any wedding day, I aim to capture the authentic moments and emotions between to couple and the guests. I always say to couples, about 5% of the day is me capturing the formal/posed photos, and the other 95% I document the day as it unfolds.

Share this story